Yoga is spiritual, mental and physical discipline having dozens of practices and goals. Yoga is simply described as a disciplined method of controlling mind, body and best approach to attaining a goal. There are two types of yoga well known as Raja yoga and Hatha Yoga. UNGA recognized yoga internationally on 11 Dec 2014. We celebrate yoga day international on 21 June annually. Yoga is not only helping to burst the stress but also a most effective and simplest workout way to lose weight. One of the best things about yoga is that it can be practiced by every age group. Yoga during pregnancy is very effective way to release stress.
Stress is one of the most common things now days in every individual lead to many health problems including weight gain, mental disorders. Yoga is the best and easy way to release stress. Yoga is best option for those who doesn’t want to waste thousands on gym equipment’s. It prove that practicing regularly helps to lose weight to keep you stay in shape and healthy. Yoga is a most powerful tool do decrease stress level. There are dozens of yoga Cd’s are available in the market. Here are the sole most useful Yoga poses for weight loss.
Mountain yoga pose also be known as Parvattasan pose. Follow following steps for Mountain Yoga Pose-
- Sit in Padmasana pose on your yoga carpet.
- Raise the hands towards the sky and claps your palm together above heading
- Sitting erect without bending your elbows and close your eyes. Try to stay in this position up to 15-20 counts.
- Down your hands slowly through side wards.
- Take a rest (Try to practice 3-4 rounds)
- Helps to improve postures
- Improves stability and confidence
There are total 12 yoga poses are combined to form Surya Namaskar. Surya Namaskar yoga poses are the best option for those who are looking for best yoga pose to build big muscles. Surya Namaskar is also be known as King of All asanas.
- Strengthen the big muscles
- Helps to lose weight
Warrior pose is one of the most popular yoga pose for weight loss. Warriors pose is a most effective pose for people having back problems. Warrior pose not only helps to strengthens tight, shoulder and back muscles but also helps to increase stamina. Steps to followed for Warrior Pose-
- Stand Straight on your yoga carpet
- Bring your hands up above head
- Stretch hand and claps your hands together
- Turn your torso to right side
- Bend your right knee slightly and tried to stretch your abdominal muscles
- Count for 30 to 90 sec by closing your eyes
- Follow the same steps to left.
- Strengthen the body muscles
- tone your legs to give body strength
Cobra is also be known as Bhujangasan is pose basically a great exercise for people having back aches. Cobra pose mostly works on back and chest region. Cobra pose helps to Stretches the muscles and increase flexibility. Cobra pose is one of the most effective weight loss yoga pose. Following are the steps to be followed for Cobra Pose.
- Lie flat on your yoga mat.
- Stretch your legs backs by tops of the feet on your yoga mat.
- Spread your both hands under your shoulder and Hug the elbows back into your body
- Slowly close your eyes and inhale deeply. Try to bring stability in your thighs, pelvis and top your feet. Continue breathing deep and slowly.
- Try to straighten your arms and lift your chest from the floor steadily up to height at which you can concentrate.
- Try to press your tailbone towards your pubis and lift pubis towards your naval by narrowing your hips. Try to keep your shoulders broad by relaxing.
- Try to lift the top of your sternum but remember avoiding pushing the front of your ribs forward.
- Try to distribute the stretch evenly throughout the entire spine.
- Try to stay in position up to 5 to 10 breaths easily.
- As you exhale release your body back to floor.
- Opens the lungs and heart
- Firms the buttocks
- Helps to increase flexibility
- Helps to strengthens shoulders and arms.
- Helps to improve digestion and Strengthen the spine
- Helps to decrease the stiffness of the lower back
Bow Pose also be known as Dhanurasana. Bow pose is one of the most advanced yoga pose which not only helps in toning of muscles but also one of the most effective weight loss yoga poses helps to burn fats. By doing Bow Pose you can feel the stretch in abdominal region. By practicing Bow pose regularly further helps to melt loosen belly fat. Steps to be followed for Bow Pose. You may also like to read our post regarding How Intermittent Fasting Affects Obesity
- Lie on your stomach on your yoga mat in a such way that your feet hip width apart and the both the arms side of your body
- Try to bend your knees and hold ankles with hand.
- By breathing try to raise chest, thigh and head as high as possible.
- Maintain the weight of body on lower abdomen
- By Joining Ankles look upward and breath normally.
- Take a long deep breaths as you relaxed in this position but remember do not overdo the stretch.
- Try to stay in position for 15-20sec as you exhale slowly bring chest and legs to floor.
- Be relaxed by releasing ankles.
- Helps to Strengthens the abdominal and back muscles.
- Helps to stimulates the reproductive organs
- Helps to opens up the chest and Shoulders
- It is one of the stress and fatigue buster
- Helps in renal disorders.
Helps to lower the Risk of heart Disease
Stronger the Bone
Decrease the stress level
Helps to improve lung capacity
Helps to lose weight
Helps to activate Thyroid gland
Maintain the PH of body
Strengthen the muscles
🎀 𝒮𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝒴💙𝑔𝒶 𝒫❤𝓈𝓉𝓊𝓇𝑒𝓈 𝒻☯𝓇 𝒲𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐿❁𝓈𝓈 🎀
— LoseWeightLoss (@burnmorepounds) February 11, 2020